At the moment I feel that our plans are in limbo. I know that it’s to do with the time of year as we take ourselves off at every opportunity to make the most of the Summer. It shouldn’t be a surprise really as this happens every year and we try not to plan any large projects throughout the Summer months but it does mean that we lose some of our momentum.
So this post will hopefully act as a reminder of all that I feel that we have achieved so far in simplifying our lives and hopefully inspire us to continue on our journey.
Things we have done so far….
- Moved house and paid off our mortgage.
- Made energy-saving measures and lowered our fuel bills.
- Set up my own home based business.
- Begun to grow and brew our own.
- Decluttered our possessions.
Things that need work on……..
- Lower our fuel bills even more to save money and the enviroment.
- Declutter more and learn to live with less.
- Grow more of our own fruit and vegetables.
- Look at other streams of income which are not reliant on employment by others.
- Streamline our finances to enable us to save for our future plans.
I’m sure that there are many more things that will be added to the to do list over time, how about you – what have you already done towards achieving a simpler life?