A few months ago I reached my
40th a significant birthday and as a result of this I’ve been thinking more and more about lifetime ambitions. Now I first became aware of the term ‘Bucket List’ when the film of the same name came out in 2007. It stars Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman as two terminally ill men who go on a road trip with a list of things to do before they kick the bucket.
So I’ve been thinking about what I would like to achieve and this week have compiled my “Bucket List”
1. Learn to ride a horse.
2. Climb a mountain
3. See my Son grow up to be happy and live the life he wants to.
4. Live by the sea.
5. Create a beautiful garden.
6. Grow old and happy by my Husbands side.
7. Live in a foreign country, even if its just for a few months.
8. Keep ducks.
9. Buy a campervan and tour around the British Isles.
10. Visit the Pyramids in Egypt.
I’m sure that there will be many, many more things added to this list as time goes by and hopefully I will be able to cross a few off. Now its your turn – what’s on your bucket list?